Animals and Chiropractic
I am returning into the field of "Chiropractitioner for Animals", treating animals with a variety of conditions through chiropractic adjustments. This will be done on a house call basis, and mainly on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I will be using a very light force, gentle method of chiropractic adjustments on the animals called Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation (VOM), and primarily working with horses, dogs and cats.
Chiropractic adjustments on animals is by no means a replacement for your pet's primary veterinary care, but it can often be a helpful adjunct for treating, correcting and healing of many disease conditions found in animals.
Some of the more common conditions that VOM may be helpful in treating include:
- Hip Dysplasia-like Syndromes
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Brachial Plexes Lesions
- Osteoarthritis (Degenerative Arthritis)
- GI, Kidney, and Other Organic Dysfunctions
- Nerve Impingement Syndromes
- Recurrent Ear and Eye Infections
- Nerve/Muscle Balance Associated with Extremity Conditions (e.g. ACL Tears, Laminitis, Bursitis/Tendonitis, Shoulder Problems, etc.
......and Many More.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, or to make an appointment for your pet, either at the office (978)582-6600 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.